PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Protection of personal data of our websites users is our highest priority. Therefore, we make every effort to help you feel safe when you provide us with your personal data by using our websites. The Personal Data Protection Policy explains the rules and extent of your personal data processing, your rights and our obligations and responsibilities as a Controller.
We have implemented effective technical and organisational measures in accordance with the latest findings to ensure a high-level protection of the processed personal data and to keep this data safe from any unauthorised access.
FASHIONMAN INTERNATIONAL s.r.o. is a company registered in the Business Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, File No. , having its registered office at Mostová 2, 811 02 Bratislava, Business ID 462 076 78 (hereinafter the “Controller”).
III. Purpose of Personal Data Processing
· The Controller processes the websites users’ personal data to ensure proper fulfilment of obligations arising from purchase agreements concluded via the e-shop on the website https://luxuryfashionstores.sk/ (hereinafter referred to as the “E-shop”), i.e. data necessary to:
1. Register on the website (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”);
2. Conclude a purchase agreement;
3. Conduct a trade;
4. Deliver the goods ordered by the Buyer;
5. Exercise the Consumer’s rights
· If you agreed to receive information on new products and special offers, the Controller processes your personal data for sending business information on current fashion trends, special offers or sales.
IV. Data Type
The Controller processes the following personal data necessary for:
1. Login into the Website:
a) Name and surname;
- b) Email address.
2. Purchase on the Website:
- a) Name and surname;
- b) Sex (selection from Mrs/Mr/child);
- c) Billing address and delivery address, if other than billing address;
- d) Telephone number;
- e) Email address.
3. Data provided voluntarily by user:
- a) Business ID, if it is a legal person or a natural person – entrepreneur, for correct issuance of an invoice;
- b) Taxpayer ID, if it is a legal person or a natural person – entrepreneur, for correct issuance of an invoice.
V. Legal Basis for Personal Data Processing
Personal data is processed in compliance with Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”).
We process your personal data with your consent granted at the registration on the Website and at the confirmation of a transaction carried out on the Website.
Consent to the processing of your personal data is voluntary; however, if the consent is not granted, registration and purchase on the Website will not be possible.
Regarding your personal data processing, you have the following rights:
1. You can withdraw your consent anytime without giving a reason. Notice on the consent withdrawal may concern your selected processing purpose, e.g. withdrawal of the consent to send business information, or any and all of the processing purposes. If you withdraw your consent to all processing purposes, your user account on the Website will be deleted and your personal data will no longer be processed. Withdrawal of the consent shall have no impact on lawfulness of processing arising from the consent granted prior to its withdrawal and on any previous activities.
2. You can request erasure of your personal data anytime without giving a reason. The request for data erasure will have no impact on the data processing prior to the request submission, i.e. it will not affect the previous activities. Erasure of your data means that your website account will be deleted and none of your personal data will be processed anymore.
3. You can object to processing of your personal data anytime, either entirely or in relation to a specific purpose. Such objections shall not affect the data processing prior to their delivery. Lodging the objections against the personal data processing means that your website account will be deleted and none of your personal data will be processed anymore.
4. You can request the Controller to restrict processing of your personal data regarding the period or extent of processing – we will process the data in line with your request. The restriction will have no impact on the data processing prior to the request delivery.
5. You can ask for the rectification or addition of your personal data anytime. You can do it yourself after login into the Website and clicking on the Profile section.
6. You can ask us to provide information on the extent to which we process your personal data at any time. We are obliged to inform you of any action we have taken no later than one month after receiving your request.
VI. Period of Personal Data Retention
We keep your personal data until your User Account on the Website is deleted. The User Account can be deleted upon your request or by withdrawing your consent to the processing of your personal data, objecting to the processing of your personal data or if you require the erasure of your personal data.
Our systems will retain such information in order to archive your transactions to the extent of data which must be kept regarding your claims, such as right to warranty claim during the warranty period, or if it arises from the binding legislative requirements.
VII. Communication Regarding Personal Data
You can send your notification or request relating to personal data using the means of communication of your choice:
1. Email address: email@example.com
2. Telephone: Slovakia - 0800 100 807, abroad: mobile telephone number: +421 910 716 606.
3. Mail to address: FASHIONMAN INTERNATIONAL Slovakia, s.r.o., Mostová 2, 811 02 Bratislava.
VIII. Authorisation to Personal Data Processing
The Controller may entrust their business partners with personal data processing as Processors, if it is necessary for carrying out the transactions, e.g. the e-shop website administration, preparation of goods you ordered and their transport, or for informing about business information prepared by the Controller (concerning Users who granted the consent to sending business information).
The Users’ personal data will not be provided to any third parties under any circumstances or by any means, except for purposes stated in the Personal Data Protection Policy.
The website Users’ personal data will not be transferred outside the countries of the European Union.
IX. Business Information ˗ Newsletter
You can subscribe to our newsletter by providing us with your email address or telephone number and granting your consent to personal data processing for the purpose of sending business and marketing information. The newsletter informs about current offers (e.g. new arrivals, special offers or sales). You can cancel the subscription anytime by simply clicking on the link in a received newsletter or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
X. Notification of the Goods Availability
Upon your request, the Controller can inform you about availability of the selected goods via electronic means of communication. Such notification can be sent only if you grant your consent to sending business information about goods from the e-shop to your email address and to the personal data processing by the Controller’s company. You provide your personal data voluntarily and the withdrawal of the consent to personal data processing will prevent us from sending the notification of the goods availability.
XI. Facebook Plugin
Our websites include plugin to the social network, Facebook (Facebook Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, California, 94025, USA). The Facebook Plugin on our websites is marked with the Facebook logo. The plugin connects you directly to your Facebook profile. Therefore, Facebook is able to identify that you visited our website from your IP address. If you visit our website while being logged into your Facebook profile, Facebook will record the visit. Even if you are not logged into Facebook, it can obtain the IP address information.
We emphasize that Facebook does not provide us with information on collected data and the way it is used. We are not aware of purpose and extent of data collected by Facebook. If you are interested in further details regarding Facebook privacy, we recommend contacting Facebook directly or reading about the portal’s personal data protection policy at: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ .
If you do not wish Facebook to obtain information regarding your visits to our websites, we recommend logging out of your Facebook account beforehand.
XII. Declaration on Data Protection in Google Analytics
If the IP address anonymization function is turned on when using our websites, Google shortens the user’s IP address. This applies to the European Union member states and member states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The whole IP address is sent to the Google serves in USA, where it is processed, only in exceptional cases. The IP address anonymization function on our websites will work the same way. Upon the websites operator’s request, Google uses collected information for analyzing the use of the websites, preparing reports on the use of the websites and other services related to the use of the internet. The IP address provided by the User’s browser within the Google Analytics is not saved with other Google data.
The user can block the storage of the cookies files in the web browser; however, in this event, it will not be possible to fully use all the websites functions. In addition, the user may block the storage of data collected by the cookies files regarding the use of websites (including IP address) and their sending to Google, as well as providing this data via Google by downloading and installing a plugin available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
If you are interested in more detailed information, please do not hesitate to contact us via email email@example.com, telephone: Slovakia: 0800 100 807, abroad: mobile telephone number: +421 910 716 606 or via mail to the address: FASHIONMAN INTERNATIONAL s.r.o., Mostová 2, 811 02 Bratislava.